en Español • Print • Share
This website is a work in progress and has been created to provide information to a general audience. Before contacting us regarding a specific, personal situation, please try the following options to find your answer:
1) Review any and all documents at:
A. Texas Education Agency -Learn More (for TAKS, TEKS),
B. IEP Process – Step by Step, or
C. at the TEA Special Education site
2) Type in your general area of interest in the “Search Site” box
3) Call the TEA Special Education Information Center toll-free at 1-855-SPEDTEX (1-855-773-3839)
4) Call the Statewide Parent Training and Information Center at 1-800-866-4726
5) Review the Frequently Asked Question section of the site.
If the above options did not assist you, please complete and then click the submit button. Please note that it may take some time for a response. NOTE: Make sure you add email@example.com to your address book so that our response to you does not end up in your spam folder.
Back to Texas Project FIRST HOME page